I can maintain your existing application or perform a migration to an up to date platform ensuring always visible business results.
Maintaining your application is fundamental.
Software maintenance is a very broad activity that includes error correction, of capabilities, deletion of obsolete capabilities, and optimization. Because change is inevitable, mechanisms must be developed for evaluation, controlling and making modifications.
Change is inevitable because the markets change continuously thus to stay on the top is necessary to listen continuously to the need of your customers.
I can assist you in analyzing and estimating the impact and cost of the change. I can also actively participate to the maintenance process by supporting and improving your application.
My intervention will be carefully evaluated in each step to make sure to deliver always a tangible value for your customers.
A fast application is equivalent to happier customers and higher conversion rate.
I can analyze and solve performance bottlenecks of your application by doing an attentive research of our application, and together with you understand which actions can be taken to effectively improve the user experience of your product.
Here some of possible performance tests can be done for your application:
- Load testing: make sure your application will handle an expected load gracefully
- Stress testing: make sure your application will behave correctly when the load is higher than the maximum expected
- Soak testing: make sure your application will handle an expected load gracefully when sustained for long time
- Spike testing: make sure your application will handle correctly spikes of load for a short time
- Configuration testing: make sure your application will handle correctly the load with different configurations and find the optimal one
- Isolation testing: try to isolate the root of possible performance issues
Your software is a long term investment. A software that becomes legacy, in many cases is a successful software. Loosing the acquired value of legacy software should not be an option.
Often an application needs restructuring to meet new business goals. The reasons to migrate your software can be due to difficulties to find skilled people to maintain it, difficulties to integrate third party systems difficulties in introducing recent technology improvements and so on.
I can analyze your current application and collaborating with the interested departments plan and execute a migration from your old platform to a new one. In the planning and execution process particular care will be dedicated to reduce risks and have always measurable results.