PHP is a server side scripting language, used to develop Web applications.
This training will show which are the foundations to create an good REST API using PHP.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire the basic concepts on how APIs work
- Build simple, yet efficient APIs
- Start building more complex API avoiding the classical pitfals
- Improve transparency in the infrastructure setup
- Knowledge of PHP
- PHP 7.2 and webserver installed
- Editor (PHPStorm, Sublime or similar)
- Software developers
- API basics (theory about REST and HTTP)
- Project setup
- Use of URLs
- Use of Verbs
- Content handling
- Error handling
The training will be provided as presentation, discussion, exercises and mainly hands-on practice.
Training location: Berlin or client offices (the price does not include commute expenses)
Remote training sessions are 15% discounted.
The training is for a maximum of 4 people