PHP is a server side scripting language, used to develop Web applications.
This training is a walk-trough on how to build a rich, RESTful (Level 3 including HATEOAS) API using the Symfony framework. The result will be a standard, documented, validated and easy to maintain API that users will enjoy and developers love to build.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to create complex API with the following characteristics:
- Follows the REST best practices
- Rich and scalable (both from the performance and development point of view)
- Documentation generation will be mostly automated
- Errors will be properly managed
- HTTP Verbs, Media Types and HATEOAS principles will be put in place
- Knowledge of PHP
- PHP 7.2 and webserver installed
- Editor (PHPStorm, Sublime or similar)
- Understanding of how APIs works
- Software developers
- API foundations (REST theory and HTTP)
- Database design
- URLs, Routes and Controllers
The training will be provided as presentation, discussion, exercises and mainly hands-on practice.
Training location: Berlin or client offices (the price does not include commute expenses)
Remote training sessions are 15% discounted.
The training is for a maximum of 4 people